Thread: Bless and EIN?

Default Bless and EIN?

Anyone hear about these games? its from NEOWIZ games.

http://www.neowizgames.com/gstar2012/Bless/ you can see the other game by clicking EIN on the top. looks pretty sweet. both of them. i couldnt find any info about release date or anything though.

Paranoid? Probably. But just because youíre paranoid doesnít mean that there isnít an invisible demon about to eat your face.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran

Default Re: Bless and EIN?

Never heard of them, but the rendered screenshots look nice.. beyond that the lack of detail leaves me not excited at all. So far.. "it looks pretty"....

Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registeredRecommendation First Class
    Blog Entries

Video with english subs for EIN

From the looks of the korean site, its still in development over there. It was featured at G*Star both in 2011 and 2012.

Video for Bless, 2012 G*star trailer

Steparu got his/her/its hands on it in a one day media preview:

More from IGN:
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/...-look-at-bless
    (Be sure to check out the vid on this article for more 'OMG Pretty!' moments)
    Last edited by Niyogi; 2013-01-03 at 03:38 PM.

Achievements:
    Veteran

its a very very pretty game. thats basically all ive been able to find out hehe

hope it has active dodge. i feel like a game has to have active dodge these days otherwise its just not worth it.
    Last edited by Bugowt; 2013-01-04 at 09:36 AM.

Paranoid? Probably. But just because youíre paranoid doesnít mean that there isnít an invisible demon about to eat your face.

Achievements:
    Veteran

mmorpg.com has a review on bless today

http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cf...-New-Game.html

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran

If the gameplay preview is any example its standed MMO tab targeting WoW/RIFT style. I personally dont find that kind of combat very engaging and was hoping for more of a TERA style.

Still, it looks pretty, if you looking for a better looking WoW/Rift with a larger world, that seems to be what they are shooting for.

Achievements:
    Veteran
    Blog Entries

It isn't a target auto-combat thing. I got my hands on it once in Akiba and it reminded me more of GW2 than anything else. A hybrid action-mmo similar to TERA or GW2, not a pure action-mmo like RaiderZ or DNest. In a sense it's more like a cross between BnS and GW2 than anything else.

No idea what EIN is like, that one wasn't being thrown around like Bless was. They're expecting Bless to compete with the big action-mmos that are coming out soon, like Core Blaze and Langrisser Schwarz.

In all honesty I was underwhelmed by it, and was thinking to myself "Oh look, BnS 1.5" all the time.
    MY SIGNATURE MAKES PEOPLE MAD.
    Yes, you can click on the big, red text. Also, meet mai new waifu. Isn't he lovely?