- Date of Birth
- May 30, 1982 (32)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- Last Activity
- 3 Weeks Ago
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
Level up completed
- Level up completed
- Points required
- Activity last 30 days
- Activity last 7 days
Points for user
- Points for User
- Points for Reputation
- Points for using reputation system
- Points for every day since registration
- Points for Friends
- Points for posting Visitormessages
- Points for Referrals
Points for threads
- Points for threads
- Points for Threads
- Points for tagging threads
- Points for received rating
- Points for using rating
- Points for replies
- Points for Views
- Points for sticky threads
Points for posts
- Points for Posts
- Points for Posts
- Points for uploading Attachments
- Average Posts per Day
Points for miscellaneous
- Points for Misc
- Points for article in vBulletin Blog
- Points for articles in vBulletin CMS
- 09:21 AM Lanfear has earned 2 Points for Posts points
- 09:11 AM Lanfear has earned 46 Points for threads points
- 09:11 AM Lanfear has earned 45 Points for Posts points
- 09:11 AM Lanfear has earned 3 Points for Misc points
- 09:11 AM Lanfear has earned 17 Points for User points
- 03:11 PM Lanfear has earned 7 Points for Posts points
- 03:11 PM Lanfear has earned 21 Points for threads points
- 03:11 PM Lanfear has earned 2 Points for User points
- 02:20 PM Lanfear has lost -28 Points for User points
- 02:20 PM Lanfear has earned 3 Points for Posts points
- 02:20 PM Lanfear has earned 2 Points for threads points
- 02:30 PM Lanfear has earned 5 Points for Posts points
- 02:30 PM Lanfear has earned 1 Points for threads points
- 02:30 PM Lanfear has earned 1 Points for User points
- 12:40 PM Lanfear has earned 2 Points for User points
- 12:40 PM Lanfear has earned 2 Points for Posts points
- 12:00 PM Lanfear has earned 2 Points for Posts points
- 10:31 AM Lanfear has earned 2 Points for Posts points
- 09:31 AM Lanfear has earned 2 Points for Posts points
Show Activities from all Users
- 07:52 AM Lanfear has earned 20 Points for Posts points
View Lanfear's Blog
on 2013-10-30 at 09:26 PM
Tribe clears Siege of Orgrimmar - 10man on Monday, October 28th after only a couple nights of attempts on Garrosh Hellscream. As of October 30th we are also 9/14 25man!
Garrosh is a fun boss fight. There are three phases and in phase three, its all chaos. Once we handled the mind controls and timers, he was relatively easy to defeat.
Tribe is also the first Horde guild on Bloodhoof to clear the instance. Here are some of our stats:
on 2013-09-29 at 12:47 PM
Siege of Orgrimmar was released on September 10th with 14 new bosses - Tier 16.
Flexible Raid is a new difficulty, added in patch 5.4.0, that sits between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty that will be available for premade groups of 1025 players, including any number in between. That means if a player have 11, 14, or 23 other people available for a Raid, they'll all be able to participate, and the enemies will scale dynamically.
The Timeless Isle was also introduced
on 2013-06-01 at 02:31 PM
Yeah, that's right, another Tier cleared!
Lei Shen was difficult because of the sheer RNG mechanics. The kill boiled down to two healing so we could have that extra dps to push him quicker between phases and Zailus getting all excited.
Our next goal is to start working on some heroic raid content very soon before the next raid tier is released.
The month of May was probably one of
on 2013-05-01 at 09:46 AM
Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter, a Free-to-Play MMO based on the D&D role-playing game and packed with epic tales and adventure.
One hundred years have passed since the Spellplague forever changed the magical and mysterious lands of Faerūn. Mighty empires fell and great cities toppled, leaving only monster-haunted ruins and survivors struggling to rebuild.
The city of Neverwinter, the Jewel of the North, seemed blessed
on 2013-04-30 at 09:59 AM
With another month coming to a close just around the corner, Tribe defeats two more bosses on 10man - Dark Animus and Iron Qon! Our goal is to clear ToT soon and to start working on heroics.
It's been a tough battle filling out our 25man roster, but we couldn't be where we are today without the help of Kroddish!