• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Application - Priya Resto Shaman

What is your first name?
    Amit

Please tell us your age and location.
    27-Florida

In a few sentences, please tell us about yourself as a person.
    I study psychology at a University. I enjoy a variety of games such as Destiny and Overwatch as well and I enjoy being on Twitch.

In a few sentences, tell us about yourself as a gamer. For example, what is your gaming history?
    I've played WoW since the beta and before that I was playing Warcraft 3. So Warcraft has been around for a long time but I have not been playing since the beginning of MoP. Before that it was the good old n64, snes, and gameboy.

What are you looking for in the Tribe community?
    My best friend, Blazeicer is in the community so I'd like to be able to play with him and get to know the rest of you.

What will you bring to the Tribe community?
    A lot of shit jokes and some solid shaman heals/dps (after a bit of practice once geared).

To give us an idea of your sense of humor, tell us a joke!
    Blazeicer use to outdps me. lul.

What game are you currently playing, and game(s) are you interested in playing?
    I only play Destiny and WoW at the moment and on rare occasion some overwatch.

Tell us about any characters you have, or plan to have, in those games. Include details such as name, class, and role.
    In destiny I mostly use my titan and hunter but I play all 3 classes. In WoW my main will always be my shaman and my death knight comes after that. I also have a warrior and druid that I play when I want to embarrass myself.

Tribe has a variety of players with a variety of interests. What are your interests in these games? Raiding? Scenarios / Battlegrounds? PvP? PvE? etc...
    Honestly, I'm just getting back into things and it will take time before I'm at mythic level. I've already been told that having a spot for me in mythic raids will be tough but I'm okay with that and maybe if I practice enough and get back into my old ways, I'll earn a raid spot that you won't want me to not be there.

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being very casual, and 10 being very hardcore what is your ATTITUDE?
    I use to be a 9 when it came to progression in raids. I have achieved a few server firsts in my time, although not on such great servers. At the moment I am a 5 and play very casually but I'm the type of player that puts in quality time when he's actually playing. This mostly applies to me becoming better as a player.

Hey there!

Thank you for apping!

We're mostly in Discord these days so jump in there and ask anyone for an invite.

https://discord.gg/rFJWjYf

John_Gilgamesh
    Jordhav Family

Oronis / John
    Battlnet ID: Oronis#1392
    XBOX Live: Oronis
    Steam: Oronis22

Comment

Working...
    X