• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW WoW Application - Nalthaer

What is your first name?
    Diego

Please tell us your age and location.
    18, Salinas, CA

In a few sentences, please tell us about yourself as a person.
    I'm an gas station sales rep, been living in my hometown of Salinas ever since I was born, I'm awkward and outgoing sometimes, I like to read manga, watch anime, like to hit the gym after work or before, going to school to study the electrician trade, bio engineering, welding and computer design and programming at some point, like to hike, going to the beach, and gaming of course.

In a few sentences, tell us about yourself as a gamer. For example, what is your gaming history?
    I've been playing WoW since and between late Vanilla/ TBC, only really raided somewhat during Wrath and Cataclysm, started to really raid during MoP and a little bit in Warlords, played games like Dark Souls and Diablo for quite a while since they came out, had many experiences playing other MMOs that are free to play and seen their flaws, but all other games like Ark came out and I loved it, I really do like Fantasy and Sci-Fi games , and when I was much younger, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo and Kazooie, Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros, Jet Force Gemini, The Legend of Zelda games, Kirby, Pokemon and Final Fantasy, all which I still enjoy till this day, if I could ever get my hands on some of them again.

What are you looking for in the Tribe community?
    A guild I can raid with, fun, challange mode rage and completion, and something I can probably bring my old raid buddies in for hopefully ( if they wanna go Horde? xD)

What will you bring to the Tribe community?
    Friendlyness, contributor extraordinaire , always willing guy, cultivator, never runs out of weird things to say, You, Me and Dupree.

To give us an idea of your sense of humor, tell us a joke!
    "What are those!~" -points at gnomes-

What game are you currently playing, and game(s) are you interested in playing?
    World of Warcraft, Destiny, Ark: Survival Evolved, Dark Souls, DoTA, Fallout, and Pokemon Go!.

Tell us about any characters you have, or plan to have, in those games. Include details such as name, class, and role.
    I have my paladin, a death knight, a rogue in progress, I would like to try a variety of roles and classes, I have no dislike among the many choices, because everything has a purpose, the paladin has been my main since Cataclysm.

Tribe has a variety of players with a variety of interests. What are your interests in these games? Raiding? Scenarios / Battlegrounds? PvP? PvE? etc...
    Raiding and PvP have been my half and half for a long time, keeps me entertained and happy, its always good to pillage off bosses and kill scrubs in the pits.

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being very casual, and 10 being very hardcore what is your ATTITUDE?
    5, I'm and very neutral about what I do, only when its necessary will I go from 5 to 7 to 10, passively playing as I study my fights and roles with rotations and proper memory of what next afterward, would I execute everything that I know and do for said event and stage of combat or puzzle that I face in game.

How active of a gamer do you consider yourself to be? How many hours per week do you estimate you play?
    Very, I play before work and after the gym, on my days off, I play as much as much as 40 hrs.an week more or less.

This is my brother, btw

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for applying!

Make sure to join us in Discord in order to get some face time with our members.

https://discord.gg/rFJWjYf

https://discord.gg/rFJWjYf

Ask anyone for a guild invite, but let them know you're an applicant.

I'll give it a week or two, and then make a decision based on their recommendations.

John_Gilgamesh
      Jordhav Family

Oronis / John
      Battlnet ID: Oronis#1392
      XBOX Live: Oronis
      Steam: Oronis22

Comment

Hi!

We're going to be raiding Heroic HFC next Thursday 8/4 at 730pm CST. If you're able to make it you are more than welcome too!

John_Gilgamesh
        Jordhav Family

Oronis / John

Comment

We're raiding again tonight fyi.

Your app won't move forward much until we get to see you a bit in game and in discord.

John_Gilgamesh
          Jordhav Family

Oronis / John

Comment

Working...
          X