• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW - Application

Application

What is your first name?

Please tell us your age and location.

In a few sentences, please tell us about yourself as a person.

In a few sentences, tell us about yourself as a gamer. For example, what is your gaming history?

What are you looking for in the Tribe community?

What will you bring to the Tribe community?

To give us an idea of your sense of humor, tell us a joke!

What game are you currently playing, and game(s) are you interested in playing?

Tell us about any characters you have, or plan to have, in those games. Include details such as name, class, and role.

Tribe has a variety of players with a variety of interests. What are your interests in these games? Raiding? Scenarios / Battlegrounds? PvP? PvE? etc...

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being very casual, and 10 being very hardcore what is your ATTITUDE?

How active of a gamer do you consider yourself to be? How many hours per week do you estimate you play?

Battle.net: Kroddish#1931
    World of Warcraft: Kroddish Kilgall Khalor Wayaashi Gurin Langquan Crumok Jinshok Karriya Arandiel Galrokk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Gathen Broadbanks
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Gathen Broadbanks (@Kroddish)

Questions, comments, concerns about Tribe recruitment and culture? Send me a PM.

Until we've got the direct application working on the new site, I've posted this template to help us take apps from interested people. I don't think they can simply post directly into this forum (otherwise we'd see ads spammed here from the public), but we can do the following:
    1. Applicant registers for the website.
    2. Once registered, they can find this template and copy it out to a word processor of their choice (Word, Google, etc.), typing in the answers. I'd suggest trying to maintain the formatting for ease of reading later.
    3. Applicant copies the full app, answers and all, and sends it in a PM to a Recruitment Guide/Chapter Leader/Officer (like me).
    4. Said person then posts the application here on the applicant's behalf. Slight formatting tweaks may be necessary.
    5. Application proceeds as normal!
    Oh, since the BoE question is multiple choice, and to be honest rarely considered, I left it out. This reminds me that it may be a good time to revisit what's in our application, Officers!
    Last edited by Kroddish; 2015-04-15, 06:00 PM.

Battle.net: Kroddish#1931
    World of Warcraft: Kroddish Kilgall Khalor Wayaashi Gurin Langquan Crumok Jinshok Karriya Arandiel Galrokk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Gathen Broadbanks
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Gathen Broadbanks (@Kroddish)

Questions, comments, concerns about Tribe recruitment and culture? Send me a PM.

Comment

Can we get a "How did you hear about Tribe?" question? It could be helpful to see where people are coming from
      sigpic

PSN: Beeanx

Comment

Working...
      X