Database Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Error

I'm getting really tired of not being able to edit posts. Every time I do, I get "Database Error". Makes things really difficult when I forget to add a pic to the OP and try to go back and fix it.
    "Never completely trust anyone in Eve Online who's face you can't punch in real life."

Steam: Marius Damocles
    Star Citizen: Marius Damocles
    Eve Online: Saitek Evo - Damon Sharpe - Melany Melkan
    Minecraft: Kukafuchi

I'll ask Timo to take a look

John_Gilgamesh
    Jordhav Family

Oronis / John
    Battlnet ID: Oronis#1392
    XBOX Live: Oronis
    Steam: Oronis22

Comment

In the meantime if anyone can copy over error codes to here it'll help with troubleshooting

John_Gilgamesh
      Jordhav Family

Oronis / John

Comment

When trying to submit my edit to the ARK thread in the members forum. I ended up having to hit "Preview" first, then "Save" for it to submit.
        "Never completely trust anyone in Eve Online who's face you can't punch in real life."

Steam: Marius Damocles
        Star Citizen: Marius Damocles
        Eve Online: Saitek Evo - Damon Sharpe - Melany Melkan
        Minecraft: Kukafuchi

Comment

I see the same error, but if I hit okay and hit save again it works...

When I get sad I stop being sad and be Awesome instead. True Story.

Comment

test

test edit

here it is.
            Error Database error in vBulletin 5.1.6: Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM postedithistory WHERE `original` = 1 AND `nodeid` = 718245; MySQL Error : Table 'tribevbulletin.postedithistory' doesn't exist Error Number : 1146 Request Date : Sunday, September 20th 2015 @ 01:18:39 PM Error Date : Sunday, September 20th 2015 @ 01:18:40 PM Script : http:///create-content/Text/ Referrer : http://www.tribegaming.com/forum/gen...database-error IP Address : 107.2.70.0 Username : Griphus Classname : vB_Database_MySQL MySQL Version : 5.5.42-37.1

I will see what I can figure out.

test edit.

test edit
            Last edited by Griphus; 2015-09-26, 12:07 PM.
            sigpic

"As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races." - Charles Darwin

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/vbulletin-5-connect/vbulletin-5-connect-questions-problems-troubleshooting/vbulletin-5-support-issues-questions/4329372-error-when-editing-post

No response in like 3 days. I'm trying another route.
              sigpic

"As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races." - Charles Darwin

Comment

test post

test edit.

test image. 2013-Tribe-Shirt-Rev2.png
                sigpic

Comment

i think it is fixed. let me know if you think differently.
                  sigpic

Comment

You rock Timo

My edit is... successful? Confirmed. Successful.
                    M U S I C
                    The only air I breathe.

Currently Playing: War Thunder, DOTA2
                    Steam: RandomH3r0

Comment

Are those new t shirts?

John_Gilgamesh
                      Jordhav Family

Oronis / John

Comment

I think they are on sale at cafepress. ;-) I'll see if i can find the link. I think it was on Grimholtt's account.
                        sigpic

Comment

It was.

Comment

Working...
                          X